Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Pants

So, I got some new pants. "Utility pants" is what Old Navy refers to them as. They have 3 little tab thingies on them, which you are supposed to "utilize." I suppose if I were a construction worker I could hang my hammer and clamps from them, or if I was telephone install and repair technician I could keep a can wrench and snips attached to my thigh. But, I'm pretty sure I have previously established that I am just a housewife. I wonder, what might a housewife utilize "utility pants" for? Here are some suggestions:


Keep your cooking utensils at your disposal in case of a macaroni and cheese emergency.

A mere arsenal of cleaning supplies for when an unruly toilet may need your immediate attention.


Bad hair day? Not for long with an array of hair essentials right where you need them.

Or, you know, to keep all the real "tools" close at hand. For those times when you need to service your husband...or yourself.

No comments: