Friday, October 5, 2007

This may be grounds for divorce

Last night, I walked into the bathroom to wash my face. I reached for a clean washcloth, but noticed there was one already in the sink. The washcloth was wet, and it was folded neatly and hanging over the edge of the vanity. I assumed it was the washcloth Hannah used to wash Parker's face with 5 minutes proir. Still safe to use, right? I turned the warm water on and rinsed the washcloth off a bit. I leaned my head over the sink and washed my face with the cloth, and then brought it out into the TV room to wipe something sticky off Jeff's foot.

"No, no, no, ewww, no, what are you doing?"

"I'm wiping your foot off."

"Not with that, you're not"

"I only washed my face with it. What? You're too good to use the same washcloth as me?"

"Uh, no...but I'm too good to use a washcloth that was used to clean the toilet."

"What do you mean? This a washclot was folded over the vanity."

"Because I put it there. After dinner I came down here and poured some bleach in the toilet. Then I used that rag to wipe down the toilet seat and toilet bowl."

"This is not a rag, it's a WASHCLOTH! You better be kidding."

"I'm dead serious. I used that to clean the toilet. It even has pubes on it"

He began to laugh. I burst into tears. Big, loud sobs...while HE continued to laugh. Real funny until I reminded him he's the one who has to kiss me goodnight.

No comments: